Can I modify my order after it’s placed?
- To ensure the fastest delivery possible, our warehouse immediately begins processing orders as they are submitted. It is not possible to make changes or cancel your order.
- You always have the option to return or exchange your merchandise. Please visit our Returns and Exchanges page.
- Additionally, if your item is on back order or being embroidered, we may be able to make changes to those items. To do so, please email email@example.com.
- Cancel or Modify an Item that is on Back Order: We can make most changes to your backordered item(s) – if the item has not processed. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the item is on backorder, then it is currently out of stock, but more inventory is on the way. When you order an item on backorder, you are given priority when the new inventory arrives.
What happens if my order has a backordered item?
- Items that are in-stock will be processed and shipped within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. Backordered items will automatically ship as soon as we receive them.
Do you replace items that are incorrect or damaged when delivered?
- Yes. If you have received an incorrect or damaged item, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and a brief note describing the issue with your shipment. If you have received a damaged item, please include a photo that clearly shows the product defect so that we may investigate the underlying cause of the issue.
- As we recognize that this is an issue we created, we make it easy for you to return your item to us for free. Simply print the return label emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org and attach it to the packaging. It will be returned to our distribution center at no charge. We will also be happy to replace the problem item at no additional cost to you.